Wednesday, February 25, 2009

...cOurAge to Let gO...


no wonder how i find myself falling for you..who would never fall for you either? i was desperately catching your attention for you to like me then..


then unexpected day has come.. a surprise message from you..i taught that was a joke, then u suddenly tell me what you feel about.. it was a chance for me... "yes" that's the word...

story had just began...


as you told me endearment words..i am slowly, deeply falling.. no regrets on what possible results to what i have given.. neither nor..i will love you still..


all of the sudden.. confrontations surprised that you were leaving.. am on my nerves to beg you to stay.. but i see you determined to leave me.. what can i do?


i have given my all..
but i guess it was not enough.. i am hurt..the scars won't easily be healed.. now..tomorrow..till then.. this inevitable feeling will be remembered..


since it is done, said...
i will let go of you.. no anger, no bitterness, even hatred i wont.. for i would like you soar the happiness you wanted..


i have no regrets having love you... that someday, somehow i have to make a choice of giving up.. i walked with a smile for i believe i made you happy....

No comments:

Post a Comment